Elderberry Syrup Kit (Small Batch)- All Organic Ingredients
Elderberries are a rich source of Vitamin A and C. Elderberry syrup is full of immune boosting properties, and it's easy to make with this kit. Just add the included mixture of elderberries and spice mix into water and simmer per the directions on your recipe card. After the liquid is strained and cooled, just mix with honey (you supply).
All organic ingredients.
- Dried Elderberry (sambucus canadensis), 2 oz.
- 1 Elderberry syrup recipe card, 4x6 size
- 1 Elderberry syrup spice mix, 5 g. (dried ginger root, cloves, and sweet cinnamon chips)
- OPTIONAL: Add immune boosting herbs rosehips, orange peel, echinacea root by adding our optional "wellness pack". (Persons with allergies to other members of the Asteraceae family should exercise caution with echinacea.)
- ADD-ON: Honey with our Pacific Northwest Blackberry Honey Bear , 12oz. and you will have everything you need to make your elderberry syrup!
- ADD ON one or more of our in-house crafted herbal teas to support your immune system or help soothe a sore throat.
- Makes about 1 pint (16 oz) after adding your sweetener; *honey, maple syrup, or agave are all popular choices.
- Can take daily for its immune boosting properties
- After making the syrup, store it in the refrigerator in a glass jar or bottle
Children (1 - 5 years) 1/2 tsp - 3 tsp daily or as needed.
Children (5 - 10 years) 2 - 3 tsp daily or as needed.
Adults or Children over 100 pounds 1 - 2 TB daily or as needed.
You can give a dose every hour to boost immunity at the onset of cold/flu symptoms.
*DO NOT GIVE CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 1 YEAR HONEY
Please note that all information, content and product descriptions contained within are for reference purposes and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Contact your healthcare provider if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, or have any other concerns. Information and statements regarding my products have not been evaluated by the FDA.