Pacific Northwest Blackberry Blossom HoneyStix
This GloryBee blackberry blossom honey in an easy to use straw is a Pacific Northwest classic!
Each of our Pacific Northwest Blackberry Blossom HoneyStix is filled with 100% US Grade A Honey in a BPA free straw and NOTHING else! These PNW Blackberry Blossom HoneyStix have a medium amber color with a rich, warm sweetness and just a tiny hint of spice. Harvested by bees visiting gathering nectar from blackberry patches across the Pacific Northwest. Perfect for sweetening up your tea, a low-calories snack for the kids, or just a quick pick-me-up for yourself!
- Each HoneyStix holds 1 tsp (5 grams) of Honey
- Only 15 calories per HoneyStix
- No artificial colors or ingredients
- Each HoneyStix is 6.5 inches long
- Kosher Certified by the Orthodox Union
HOW TO EAT HONEYSTIX
How do I eat HoneyStix” you ask? There are many ways to open HoneyStix, but this is our favorite:
- Hold one end of the Straw.
- Bite or pinch the seam.
- The end will pop open!
- Slide your thumb and forefinger from the bottom end of the straw towards your mouth to push out the sweet nectar inside.
Please note: We measure HoneyStix by weight. Quantities may vary slightly